- Legislation Affecting You
- Disability & Soc. Sec.
- Patient Advocacy
- Contact the Action Desk
- Volunteer at PHCentral
- Social Security Claims—What's in YOUR file?
- Alphabet Soup Spelled Out-(Where your disability c
- What's age got to do with it?
- Work and Social Security: (Yes! You can!)
- Legislation You Should Know About: DOT Mandate
- Social Security Claims—Making Your Efforts
Volunteer at PHCentral
We are staffed by an all-volunteer group of PH patients, friends and family with an interest in providing information to help people cope with a diagnosis of Pulmonary Hypertension. Some of us research and write original content for the site such as features, tidbits, book recommendations, and updates to the medical section. Others provide useful links as well as their expertise in handling specific issues. One of our volunteers contributed the design and layout of the web site. We also have a close-knit group of moderators who oversee and provide administration support for the PHC private message board we call PHFriends.
We're always looking for like-minded people with a little time, energy and a willingness to become involved. There are always more good ideas than there are people to follow through.
If you think you'd like to help, contact us at: Volunteer
Learn More About PHC:
Read about our volunteer staff